CADagency is working with a furniture supplier based in Hampton. Established for over 20 years, they design, manufacture and install bedrooms and furniture for retail customers as well as national house builders.
For this role you will be responsible for producing accurate, cost-effective estimates and drawings which meet the company design guidelines and also meet the customer brief. You will also be required to provide excellent customer service, both internal and external. Fully support the sales effort particularly on efficient estimate turnaround.
- Support the design department in the effort to achieve targets
- Adhere to company’s design guidelines when producing drawings.
- Ideally you will be a graduate with a 2.2 degree or above in CAD or Product Design
- Confident, energetic, honest
- Team player and Flexible
- Well-developed communication skills – written, IT, analytical, verbal, and mathmatical
- Good organisation skills, process driven
- Excellent design skills within a related subject/industry
- Highly accurate with good attention to detail
- Good time management
- ArtiCAD / 3D design drawing would be beneficial though not essential
You should either live, or be prepared to relocate to, within reasonable commute of the office