CADagency is pleased to be working with a specialist provider of technical furniture to a diverse range of industries including air traffic control towers, CCTV monitoring rooms, space centre mission control and the oil and gas market.The products they design range from custom desks, control consoles, monitor walls and workstations
Due to on-going demand they currently have the requirement for an additional CAD Designer. This will be a permanent position within the design team. You will be working with the sales and marketing teams using AutoCAD & 3dsMax to produce technical drawings, rendered visualisations and animations of the products based on the clients specifications. You will ideally also have experience with V-Ray and the Adobe suite.
You will be in regular contact with the sales team, clients and supply chain to ensure the provision of accurate presentation materials that will enable the company to win new business. Although you will be working within a team, you are expected to be self-motivated and organised with good time management skills & able to deliver to customer deadlines.
- Work with the Sales team to ensure accurate and useful specifications are gathered from the clients
- Produce accurate CAD drawings suitable for client presentation
- Produce accurate CAD drawings for manufacture
- Produce Rendered Images and Animations for use by the Sales and Marketing teams
- Collation of quotes, including liaising with suppliers to produce custom items
- Generation of CAD & 3dsMax blocks as well as material sets and room configurations
An understanding of the control room / workstation industry would be beneficial
37.5 hour week (Monday to Thursday 09:00 – 17:30 & Friday 09:00 – 16.30)
Holiday entitlement is 24 days (3 of which go towards the Christmas break as the company shuts down from the 24th to the 2nd January)