CADagency is delighted to be working with a specialist laser cutting, machining and sub contract precision sheet metal fabricators. The company boasts 4 designers in their design team with over 50 members of staff in the company as a whole. Due to on-going demand they are looking for an additional experienced CAD Draughtsman / Design Engineer to join their already successful team. For this role, a large proportion of the work you will be doing is reverse engineering or re-designing customers products to suit the companies manufacturing processes. As the company has grown they have started to get more requests for bespoke design work. The laser CNC machine you will be programming is a 750k 10kw fibre laser.
For this role you will ideally have the following attributes:
- Ability to programme a CNC laser profiling machine
- Background in working with sheet metal
- Ability to distinguish material types and finishes including Aluminium, Steel & Stainless Steel
- Work in a fast paced environment with fast changing priorities
- CAD experience – Ideally in SolidWorks
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
The client is looking for an enthusiastic individual to develop their career within a busy expanding company. You will be a strong team player who can work efficiently and show attention to detail. You must be willing to be flexible and available for overtime when required. Due to their rural location you must have your own transport.
Fri 7.30 – 4.00