• Graduate / HND / or equivalent qualified
- Location: Midlands, Hinckley
Our client is a major manufacturer and distributor of motorcycles worldwide. For this role, you will be reporting to the CAD Systems Manager, you will be responsible for working as part of the technical team. The Applications Engineers are responsible for implementations, enhancement demonstrations , training, and support activities.
You will be working with a broad range of our Design Engineers who use CAD/CAM/PLM to design and manage our products.
- Providing front-line technical Support over telephone/web/face to face
- Training Our Engineers in the correct use of the CAD tools available
- Working with the Engineers to understand their requirements
- Demonstrating CAD system enhancements to our Engineers before implementing new releases
- Progression to supporting our users with our Windchill PLM system
Essential skill requirements:
- A working knowledge of 3D CAD/CAM
- Use of Microsoft Office applications – Word, Excel, Outlook
- Ability to multi task
- Willingness to be flexible and to travel as required
- Ability to operate as a Team player
- Graduate / HND / or equivalent qualified
- Industry experienced with CAD/CAM
- Applicants with knowledge and/ or experience of Creo Parametric (Pro E), Windchill, would be of interest
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension Scheme
- On site parking
- Monday to Thursday – core hours 9-4 with 2 floating hours per day. So can work 7-4, 8-5 or 9-6.
- Friday – core hours 9-12 with 2 floating hours. So can work 7-12, 8-1 or 9-2.