• AutoCAD 2D
• Degree/HND/HNC in related CAD subject
- Salary: £22000 - £27000
- Location: North West, Manchester
Our client is a leading and well-established Building Surveying Consultancy with a network of 14 offices throughout the UK and Ireland.
A need has been identified for a Junior CAD Technician to work from their Manchester office, providing AutoCAD support to an established and expanding Measured Surveys team. We are looking for someone who can learn quickly, pays attention to detail and can consistently work to the high standards maintained by the team.
This role will be predominantly office based, producing and undertaking amendments to AutoCAD drawings, serving all our clients offices. There will be an opportunity to assist with measured surveys and develop in the role.
- Assisting with the production of 2D AutoCAD drawings
- Predominantly office based and assisting with the production of AutoCAD drawings
- Amending drawings and providing support to all our clients offices
- Assisting on basic industrial/commercial measured surveys
- General administrative duties
- Have excellent mathematical and technical skills; GCSE or equivalent grade A-C in mathematics, English and either Geography, a Science or Art & Design
- Have A-Levels or equivalent HND/HNC in relevant subjects
- Ability to use Google SketchUp and well as Microsoft Office