• 3 years’ experience in Revit Architecture and/or structures in a commercial practice
• Wide experience of working in BIM modelling environments – specifically Revit
• Experience overseeing the production and QA of BIM models from point cloud data and survey drawings
• Providing support to staff and clients
• Proven knowledge of BS1192 and PAS1192
- Salary: £35000 - £50000
- Location: South East (outside M25), Harpenden
Are you an experienced Revit Technician looking for the next step in your career? We are seeking a dynamic, enthusiastic and experienced individual to join our clients innovative BIM team in the role of BIM Coordinator. If you would like to expand your knowledge of working with point cloud data and be given the freedom to explore new ideas and technologies this could be the role for you.
Predominantly your responsibilities will be operationally focused: providing high-level technical expertise within our clients expanding BIM team, and taking a leading role in matters related to BIM support, education, and implementation. As a passionate advocate of BIM, part of your time will be spent researching leading-edge industry developments and working with senior managers to test and develop company BIM-related strategies and services.
You will have 3 years’ experience in Revit Architecture and/or structures in a commercial practice.
Fundamentally, you will have a wide experience of working in BIM modelling environments – specifically Revit – and in providing support to operational staff to resolve issues on projects and maximise productivity. You will have a focus on quality will be able to give evidence of delivering a variety of projects to agreed deadlines.
You will be able to demonstrate a thorough understanding of BIM projects, oversee the production and QA of BIM models from point cloud data and survey drawings, and provide support to staff and clients to ensure the most appropriate approach is taken on all project deliveries.
- You will have proven knowledge of BS1192 and PAS1192
- Self-motivated and pro-active with the ability to prioritise, plan and deliver on agreed objectives
- An architectural related degree/qualification is advantageous but not essential to the role