• Drawing / Document management system familiarity.
• Understanding of change, revision control, document status and drawing standards.
- Salary: £22000 - £25000
- Location: North West, Macclesfield
CADagency is delighted to be recruiting for a major and prestigious scientific and pharmaceutical giant based in Macclesfield. This is a fantastic opportunity for a AutoCAD Technician to join their expanding on-site Asset Information team. This role is perfect for an individual looking to develop and build a long-term future with a well-established company within a Facilities Management / Site Engineering environment.
You will ideally be well accomplished using CAD and keen to progress within a supportive team who offer fantastic training.
Responsibilities of the AutoCAD Technician will include the creation, maintenance and modification of multidiscipline site drawings. You will ensure the compliance of engineering documentation within the Drawing / Document Management System, training of the document management system will be provided.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills/abilities.
- Proven experience in the use of AutoCAD 2009-2016 working to industry standards.
- Drawing / Document management system familiarity.
- Understanding of change, revision control, document status and drawing standards.
- Good written skills supported by excellent knowledge of MS Office suite.
- Flexibility to meet changing priorities with excellent communication skills.
- A broad knowledge of a variety of engineering disciplines.
- Surveying skills.
This is a permanent position; Salary £22K – £25K depending on experience.
Successful candidates must have the right to work in the UK