An ambitious CAD Draughtsperson with experience of delivering projects within the construction sector is required to join a leading design and build company based near Chichester providing canopies, walkways and inspiring buildings across a wide range of sectors.
As a CAD Draughtsman your role will be focused on producing design drawings, bills of materials and detailed fabrication drawings, using both 2D and 3D AutoCAD.
Working as part of a small team, the CAD Draughtsman will have a good general knowledge of mechanical design and drawings. This is a rewarding role offering long term career development. You will also be expected to undertake project design work to a commercial brief from order to completion under your own initiative with minimal supervision, and take responsibility for your own work once you have passed an initial probationary period.
Skills and experience
- Design experience of engineering parts and assemblies.
- Design of structures and frame design would be advantageous but not essential.
- Highly proficient in 2D and 3D AutoCAD.
- Previous roles should have included the production of bills of materials and fabrication drawings.
- Great eye for detail, dynamic, and a quick learner.
- Highly motivated.
This is an exciting opportunity for a CAD Draughtsman to join a flourishing, friendly and progressive company that prides itself on new technologies and staff training.
The initial interview will include a 2D and 3D AutoCAD test.
Competitive salary, 20 days paid holiday per year plus statutory bank holidays.