CADagency are pleased to be working with a high-end residential architecture and interior design practise based in Mayfair, London.
There is currently an immediate requirement for a talented Project Architect or Architectural Technician to join on a 3 month contract basis with the potential to going permanent. You will be working on high-end luxury residential and construction detailing. You will ideally have a proven track record of delivery high-end residential projects and very good construction and detailing knowledge. You will have some experience of running jobs and demonstrate a true understanding of all stages of the design process.
- Assisting in the development of projects, concept design and planning applications
- Strong skills in developing construction and detailed drawing packages from concept to completion
- Experienced in developing and producing specification documents
- Experience in producing fixture and finish schedules in include floor, furniture and joinery schedules
- Experience in producing detailed construction drawings, joinery packages and detailed elevations
- Organising technical drawings and tender packages
- A minimum of 3 years experience in high-end luxury residential design in the UK
- BA (Hons) or Architecture Technician qualification (or equivalent)
- Excellent construction knowledge
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment to tight deadlines
- Evidence in the CV/Portfolio of detailed construction drawings
- English as a first language
- Strong and confident client communication skills
- Excellent AutoCAD proficiency
- Revit (or similar) experience preferred but not essential
- Proven construction and detailed drawing experience
- Site experience
You will be based in Mayfair, London and will work from the design studio. There will be a requirement to visit sites and attend client meetings and confidently represent the company externally.