- CAD Software: AutoCad 2007 - Essential
Constructing and rendering 3D visuals using Sketch-Up and Artlantis
- Experience: The ideal candidate will have
- 5 years+ experience in architectural design
- Experience working in a busy office environment working with 3D and 2D CAD software.
- Salary: £25000 - £30000
- Location: North Wales, Wrexham, Llanymynech
An established design and development studio is looking to take on an architectural technician to join their expanding team of CAD technicians. The successful candidate will be working in the design team.
The offices are located in Llanymynech, approximately 30 mins drive from Shewsbury. This is a full time, permanent position and freelance workers will not be considered.
This position will require the successful candidate to;
- Liaise with clients, site operatives and manufacturing
- Meet deadlines set by management and colleagues
- Work closely within a team
- Provide 2D and 3D drawings for ongoing studio projects
The normal office working hours are 8am to 5pm.
Holidays are currently 28 days including bank holidays