• AutoCAD 2D
• Lighting and Electrical design would be a distinct advantage
• Interior Design background
- Salary: £26000 - £28000
- Location: London (inside M25), Watford
You will be working with private residential & developer client projects from concept stage, through the detailed design stage to completion in accordance with the client’s brief and within the time scales given.
You will need to have an Interior Design background and be highly competent in AutoCAD. The projects will involve high-end residential, (private / show home) and developers clientèle.
This role would suit an experienced Architectural Interior Designer who can demonstrate the following:
- Ability to work in a highly fast paced and dynamic team
- Essential IT skills, especially:
– AutoCAD Architecture (2013 onwards)
- Experience in Lighting and Electrical design would be a distinct advantage
This is an immediate start, temporary contract with a minimum contract term of 2 weeks