• Adobe Suite
• AutoCAD 2D
• 2 years experience in a similar role
- Location: North West, Poulton-Le-Fylde, Singleton
Our client are an architectural practice who specialise in the design of equestrian facilities. They work for private and commercial clients throughout the UK on projects ranging from Equestrian Centres to Racecourse Redevelopments.
They have just opened a new office in Singleton and due to increased workload they are looking to recruit a new member of staff to provide architectural support.
Your role will include:
- Assisting with building surveys
- Concept /presentation design using a combination of AutoCAD and Sketchup.
- Preparation of pre-planning and full planning applications
- Preparation of building regulations applications and working drawings.
- Client, consultant and contractor liaison
You will need:
- Minimum 2 years experience using AutoCAD and Sketchup
- Working knowledge of detailed planning and building regulation applications
- Client, external consultant and design team liaison experience
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team