• 3ds Max
• AutoCAD 2D
• City & Guilds L3 / HNC / HND qualified
• Experience creating realistic 3D renderings using 3ds Max
- Salary: £25000 - £30000
- Location: South East (outside M25), Bracknell
CADagency is delighted to be working with a global manufacturer of fitness equipment. Due to on-going high demand for their products we are assisting them in recruiting a 3D Visualiser with experience using 3ds Max. For this role you will ideally be City & Guilds L3 / HNC / HND qualified with 1-3 years’ experience in a similar role. You will have experience with Technical 2D Architectural Drawings as well as 3D visualisation using 3ds Max.
On a daily basis, you will be working closely with the sales team in a busy environment you can enjoy a variety of work, fantastically passionate and friendly team-mates and the pleasure of working with luxury high-end products (on top of some great benefits too). This is a fantastic opportunity for someone passionate about wellness, enjoys variety and is looking for further technical experience.
The role is mainly 3D Visualising with a joint requirement to produce 2D Architectural CAD drawings. The process starts with the sales team who get the architectural plans from the client and then detail the gym products on the plans. You will then check the drawings and confirm as well as make amendments if required. You may then be required to create photo realistic 3D visualisations using 3ds Max.
- Producing 2D and 3D designs to support the sales team and clients
- confirming to customer/end user requirements
- H&S guidelines and easily used by installation engineers
- Proactively supporting salesforce and marketing activities
- Upscaling drawings produced by the salesforce
- Producing 2D technical drawings
- Produce high quality 3D photorealistic renders
- Train the salesforce in the use of Pcon Planner
- Work with the sales team to ensure adherence to process
- On-site parking
- Pension scheme (staff contribute 3% | company contributes 5%
- Private healthcare after a year
- Group discounts and an onsite gym
- The core working hours are 09:00 – 17:30 but are flexible if required
- 22 days holiday + public holidays