Our client has been doing CAD 3D photo-realistic architectural images for architects, interior designers and property developers, among others, since 2001. They also pride themselves in bringing animations to life through walk-through and fly-through animations and from these the same designs they can produce to scale building models.
They are looking for an exceptionally talented 3D Visualiser to join their small practice where you will be creating high-quality 3D architectural visualisations, still and animated renderings and 2D illustrations. You will be assisting all projects and clients by preparing 3D graphics, models and animations as required.
- You must be fluent in modelling, rendering and animating in 3DS Max.
- Translating CAD documents into realised 3D models and images.
- You will be a deeply passionate CGI artist who strives to be the best in your field.
- Working leads to deliver high quality work within deadline and to client brief.
- Model/texture/light/render 3d architectural scenes.
- Sets cameras and lighting for architectural animations and visualisations.
- Acting as the lead 3d artist on stills and/or animation projects.
- Ability to identify and fix render errors/missing elements.
- Managing and working with a small team of 3d artists and maintaining quality throughout the project.
- Follow creative direction and be able to make revisions.
- Very confident using Photoshop for revision work.
- Have a good understanding of how to light both interior and exterior scenes.
- Collaborate with project members to ensure consistency with the look and feel of finished renders.
- Strong understanding of 3DSMax, VRay, AutoCAD and Photoshop skills and production workflow.
- 3 – 5 years’ experience within Architectural Visualisation / CGI production.
- Quality work, photo real portfolio and a strong work ethic to produce high end CGI’s at pace.
- 3D animation skills, with an emphasis on moving image.
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe creative suite, with an expert hand in Photoshop.
- Experience working with render elements.
- Additional skills such as motion graphics, After Effects or editing.
- Working hours from 09:00 – 18:00
- 21 days paid holiday