CADagency is delighted to be working with a global manufacturer of fitness equipment. Currently employing over 2,200 employees in 14 offices supplying 100 countries they are renowned in the industry as a market leader for innovation and design. With an incredibly high demand for their products they are currently looking to employ a CAD Designer with 3D Visualisation skills.
For this role you will ideally be City & Guilds L3 / HNC / HND qualified with 1-3 years’ experience in a similar role. You will have experience with Technical 2D Architectural Drawings as well as 3D visualisation with 3ds Max.
About the role
You will be working closely with the sales team in a busy environment you can enjoy a variety of work, fantastically passionate and friendly team-mates and the pleasure of working with luxury high-end products (on top of some great benefits too). A fantastic opportunity for someone passionate about wellness, enjoys variety and is looking for further technical experience.
The role is mainly 2D Architectural CAD focused with a 3D Visualising element. The process starts with the sales team who get the architectural plans from the client and then detail the gym products on the plans. You will then check the drawings and confirm as well as make amendments if required. You may then be required to create photo realistic 3D visualisations using 3ds Max.
- Producing 2D and 3D designs to support the salesforce and clients
- confirming to customer/end user requirements
- H&S guidelines and easily used by installation engineers
- Proactively supporting salesforce and marketing activities
- Upscaling drawings produced by the salesforce
- Producing 2D technical drawings
- Produce high quality 3D photorealistic renders
- Train the salesforce in the use of PconPlanner
- Work with the sales team to ensure adherence to process
- on-site parking
- Pension scheme (staff contribute 3% | company contributes 5%
- Private healthcare after a year
- Group discounts and an onsite gym
- The core working hours are 09:00 – 17:30 but are flexible if required
- 22 days holiday + public holidays