Established for over 25 years, and with over 180 members of staff, our client sells gaming machines into the arcades, licensed betting offices and bingo halls. For this role you will be working as a 3D Visualiser as a member of the design team creating 3D visualisations of the gaming platforms within the clients setting as well as designing bespoke lighting and signage for the machines. You will be reporting to the Mechanical Design Manager and based out of their office in Bridgend, South Wales. You will also be required to create 2D CAD plans with general arrangements and space planning layouts.
- Produce 2D CAD plans/ elevations, along with photo realistic visuals for gaming terminals, digital signage, POS, trade show and Casino floor layouts
- Work closely with customers to ensure the visuals meet their requirements
- Work closely with the mechanical design team to ensure the final product is aligned with the customer requirements
- Generate innovative solutions that allow lowest financial investment and product costs while still meeting customer’s needs
- Working with all relevant departments to ensure any problems are resolved as quickly and effectively as possible.
Qualifications Degree level qualification in a related discipline.
- At least 2 years’ previous experience as a visualiser
- Special knowledge and skills Knowledge of/ proficiency in the following:
- 3ds Max
- Adobe Creative suite
- Positive, proactive attitude, with the ability to work on their own initiative while under pressure
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Excellent time management
- The ability to respond quickly and efficiently to creative changes
There will be some travel within the UK
Monday – Thursday 8.30am – 5pm and Friday 8.30am – 12pm