An exciting opportunity has arisen for a 3D Stand Designer to join our clients existing design team.
Our client is a leading UK-based manufacturer and supplier of portable presentation and display equipment. They are part of an international display services Group and collectively, we represent one of the largest manufacturing and distribution groups in our market.
With the drive to take their business to the next level, we are looking for bright and keen individuals to deliver our clients vision of being the smartest, leanest and fastest at what they do aligning to our vales of Communications, Action, Respect and Empathy.
You will be design cutting edge exhibition stands for our trade customers including providing quotations and full details drawings.
- Creation of CAD designs of exhibition stands which fulfil the customers’ requirements and budget.
- Management of multiple design projects from inception through to full completion.
- Work to corporate modular design strategy.
- Liaise with clients over technical elements of designs.
- Provide detailed drawings to company standard of all orders received.
- Assist other departments to ensure that a high level of customer satisfaction is provided.
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Previous experience of working within a CAD/Design environment.
- Ability to use Vectorworks CAD software to high level and ability to use AutoCAD in 2D.
- Sufficiently proficient in Microsoft packages to suit the demands of the role.
- Excellent Maths and 3D design abilities.
- Ability to keep up to date and thorough product knowledge.
- Ability to be proactive in approach to problem solving.
- Skills to plan and manage workload to achieve optimum results.
- Good knowledge of rendering software packages.
- Ability to learn new software quickly using own initiative.
- Commercial acumen.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and handle pressure.
- Be flexible with regard to working hours and the requirements of the role.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise effectively.
- Confidence in liaising with departmental stakeholders.
- Internal and external relationship builder with excellent communication skills.
- Team player who upholds the company values.
- Health cash plan.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Life assurance after qualifying period.
- 23 days annual leave plus statutory holidays, and the opportunity to earn two additional days annual leave.