• AutoCAD 2D
• Plant 3D
• Experience 3D modelling piping layouts
- Salary: /Depending on Experience
- Location: South West, Plymouth
My client specialises in designing, building and installing land based salmon farms all over the world. With a recent expansion into the UK market they are looking to take on a piping designer.
The company has software licences with AutoCAD Plant 3D as well as Autodesk Inventor.
You will be working as part of a small team of two existing designers but as a part of a rapidly growing company that has been established over 25 years.
In this role you will be mainly working on a large contract in the Middle East.
All design work is done in 3D AutoCAD and all the piping is modelled in 3D Plant so experience with 3D Plant would be ideal although general 3D experience and a desire to learn new software would be viable.
- Motivated and self starter
- Able to work independently and part of a team
- Experience creating detailed 3D AutoCAD models
- Experience creating detailed piping models in AutoCAD 3D Plant