• 3ds Max
• Adobe Suite
• AutoCAD 2D
• Experience in kitchen and restaurant design
• Experience working in either an architectural or contracting environment
- Salary: /Dependant on Experience
- Location: London (inside M25), Croydon
Our client is a commercial kitchen design company based in Croydon. They are currently looking for a 3D Designer ideally with experience in the commercial kitchens sector but with a flair for 3D design.
You will be joining a team of five designers. You will be working closely with the sales team to to produce high quality kitchen and restaurant design drawings and visualisations, followed up with accurate technical service drawings.
You will be expected to liaise with customers, architects, designers, M&E companies as well as all other departments to provide an effective design and technical service. This role will require elements of interior design with preparation of proposals/mood boards for finishes and furniture for restaurant areas. Occasional site visits to take site dimensions and gain experience will be required.
- High level AutoCAD and 3ds Max
- Experience in kitchen and restaurant design with an in-depth knowledge of catering equipment procedures is highly desirable
- Experience working in either an architectural or contracting environment with space planning experience would be considered
- Good design skills and design flair are essential
- Good standard of technical awareness
- Team player with a helpful attitude and have excellent spoken and written English
- Ability to produce 3ds Max visualisations
- Ability to produce fully detailed M&E service drawings
- Health Care (after 20 weeks service)
- Company pension scheme with 4% company contribution
- Life cover amounting to 4 x salary (after 20 weeks service)
- Discretionary annual bonus based on company profits
- There is on-site parking available
- Within a 5 minute walk of the Waddon Marsh Station.
- 25 days pro rata plus Public Holidays
- Following the third year of service leave increases by one day per year, up to a maximum of 30 days annual leave
- Bank holidays are paid in addition to the above annual leave