• AutoCAD 2D
• Working knowledge of M & E coordination.
• Working knowledge of planning/building control issues/regulations.
• 5-10 years’ experience in a commercial office architectural/fit-out environment in a similar role.
- Salary: £30000 - £35000
- Location: London (inside M25), Finchley
Working closely with the design team. This is a task driven role. It requires the generation of all detailed information necessary to allow a contractor to deliver architecturally driven fit out projects.
- Undertake surveys as required.
- Liaise with local authorities (planning officers, building control etc.).
- Attend site / project meetings. Build relationships with clients/contractors as part of the team.
- Prepare tender/construction information.
- Design coordination (M+E etc.) and buildability reviews.
- Team Player/Flexible approach.
- Proactive and accountable attitude.
- Clean driving license.
- Good communicator.
This position is on a 12 month contract with scope for extension.