• AutoCAD 2D
• AutoCAD 3D
• Point Cloud Data or Laser Scanning
• Production of 3D Models from laser scan data
- Location: North West, Manchester
Our client is a leading and well-established Building Surveying Consultancy with a network of 15 offices throughout the UK and Ireland. They offer a wide variety of surveying services which include Measured Building Surveys, Laser Scanning, GPS, Land Surveying and Rights of Light Surveys with 3D Modelling.
- Experience with Point Cloud Data or Laser Scanning experience.
- Production of 2D Floor Plans, Elevations, Sections and Topographical Surveys from survey data.
- Production of 3D Models from laser scan data.
- Opportunity to form part of a new service stream and development of new products.
- Good knowledge of Leica Cloudworx & Cyclone software.
- Commercial experience of using AutoCAD is essential.
- Commercial experience of using Autodesk Revit is preferred but not essential.
- Excellent mathematical and technical skills; GCSE or equivalent grade A-C in mathematics, English and either Geography, a Science or Art & Design.
- A-Levels or equivalent HND/HNC in relevant subjects
- A suitable qualification in a construction related discipline.
- Interest in the property sector.
- Enthusiastic and eager to learn.
- Excellent oral, numerical and written communication skills.