Working from Manchester, CADagency provides a unique recruitment service for the architecture, design and engineering sectors. We have been successfully building our business around a strict no-nonsense approach to niche recruitment. There is no upfront fee for our services and we offer a clear and transparent pricing structure.
Here is our five step recruitment process;
1. Submit A Job Vacancy – You can submit a vacancy either through the form on our website, or you can call us on 01245 790233 and we can discuss your vacancy over the phone.
2. We Create A Job Description – Because each job role is unique we create a bespoke job description for every position. We include all the information you provide us in an easy to read, attractive format. We can do this via email or arrange a meeting face-to-face.
3. You Approve – We then send the job description over to you for approval. We will make changes and edit the job description to ensure it best fits your companies outlook.
4. We Find Candidates – We do this through a wide range of advertising and search platforms including;
- The largest online job board websites
- Google AdWord campaigns
- Jobcentre Plus
- Our detailed internal candidate database
5. We Do The Hard Work – Once we have collected a stack of relevant CVs we start reviewing candidates based on their past experience and relevant qualifications. We will then conduct an informal telephone interview with prospective candidates and take notes. We also check that our candidates are legally entitled to work in the UK. Once we have narrowed down the list of possible candidates we forward the most relevant CVs to you. This way we ensure that the CVs you do receive are worth reading through.