As a niche CAD recruitment agency, we specialise in finding CAD technicians and engineers employment. Whether you are a university graduate or just have experience with CAD software we want to help you with your job search.
We have job vacancies not listed anywhere else and companies choose CADagency because we understand the constraints around AutoCAD positions. We know what is important to staff and clients when it comes to finding the right candidate with the right experience for each job role.
On our website we list our latest AutoCAD positions, but to consider candidates through our internal database first. We ask all our AutoCAD technicians and engineers to send through their CV’s in advance, so we can match potential candidates with upcoming vacancies. We find this to be the most effective way of matching candidates with job vacancies as we can sort via experience and qualifications easily.
We recruit for both fulltime and part time positions as well as temporary, permanent and freelance work. We never charge candidates agency fees.
Please find the links to submit your CV at the top of the page and a link to current AutoCAD vacancies.
If you would like anymore information or just want to have a chat, please contact us on 0161 798 6370 or email us at office(@)cadagency.co.uk.
- 4D Simulation: The Latest Tool to Help Large Construction Projects Meet Time and Budget Constraints
- UNIST Introduces the Latest Smart Urban Vehicle
- The Jehovah’s Witnesses Sell Off UK Properties
- The Four Architects in the Running for Heathrow Airport’s Next Phase Announced
- Terahertz Lens Created with Light Powered 3D Printer